Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on Ten...Today at my place

Ten on Ten...Taking a photo an hour every hour for the tenth day of the month.
A prompt from Rebekah at "a bit of sunshine"

8.00am
 Time to get up

 9.00am
School Time

10.00am
Still Raining

11.00am
Stealing Milk

12.00pm
Computer Time

1.00pm
Time for Nap

2.00pm
Catnap

3.00pm
School's Out

4.00pm
Snack Time

5.00pm
Feed Time

All photos were taken on my little Nikon CoolpixS4000
Joining for the first time. Come over and have a look.

ten on ten button small

10 comments:

leanne can blog said...

So many animals! Very cheeky cat to take milk from your tea cup!

Maxabella said...

It's great seeing all your animals, Nadege. The only animal that featured in my day was my friend's labradoodle. Not quite the same thing at all!! x

Dmarie said...

love it that you have so many animals in your day!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a neat idea Nadege!! I just love "Stealing Milk," and "Time for a Nap!!"

AP Mommy said...

LOVE all those shots. Beautiful animals.

Unknown said...

How fun.. Thanks for sharing you day with us.. I love the cat steeling the milk.. Too cute..

Hope you are having a happy day..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

What a wonderful journal of your day!

Nick said...

Gosh, what a busy day! Neat idea of one's day in pictures...Like it...and the shots!!

Julie said...

I love that milk thief! And I'm so ready for school to start, we still have 2 more weeks! Although I know I'll miss them once they go!

Sara said...

Love your puppy! What a cutie!