Sunday, April 22, 2012

1 Photo - 3 Different Ways...


The latest challenge over at Beyond Layers is to create three different edits from the same image.
       
           Top Left:        Original shot.
           Top Right:      RadLab action "get faded spring" and added KK- flourish texture.
           Bottom left:    RadLab actions "warm kiss" and "flare up garden", the added KK-abstract 
                                 and KK-framed textures.
          Bottom Right:  B&W conversion with KK-framed texture.

beyondlayers           Inspire Me

11 comments:

Karin M. said...

How pretty flower, great photo work...thank you for sharing...
Best regards, Karin

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Each one is beautiful. The green centres in the original surprise me.

*Manja* said...

Super gemacht!;o)
LG,*Manja*

Deanna said...

Love the differences in each one. I know this is an assignment from Kim, bad me, haven't done it yet. Have a lovely week ahead!!

Kathy said...

I am so far behind! I need to do this. So interesting how you can get a completely d ifferent "feel" depending on the editing. I love the "warmth" of the bottom left one.

lisa said...

So many choices, and each one so beautiful Nadege!
I think my favorite is the one on the lower left. Really very special.
Happy Sunday to you!

Dianne said...

It's amazing the difference a bit of editing can make Nadege .... They are all lovely in their own way.

Linda R said...

I just love the way you edited all your photos. I like the second one the best.. But they all look great!
I had fun with this challenge and it looks like you did also..

Hugs~

Jeanne said...

Nadege these are all very nice! don't you love Radlab?? so much fun!

Tracey Washington said...

I really love the edits! The bottom two are my favorites :) Have a great week!

NixBlog said...

Nice series. The post processing works well with this image.