Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ten on Ten... It's Saturday

8.00am
Spending all week in an office, Richard loves to get out in the garden on the weekend.

9.00am
Weeds don't dare to raise their heads when Richard is on the job.

10.00am
Nothing better than the washing drying in the soft breeze.

11.00am
The way is clear, I'm off shopping.

12.00pm
Tea Tree Plaza is unusually quiet today.

1.00pm
Got what I needed, I'm out of here.

2.00pm
Raining outside, so I'm watching an old movie on TV. Paul Newman in "Harper"

3.00pm
Cheating a little, missed the 3 o'clock shot. Toby never misses a chance to rest.

4.00pm
A little Photoshop work.

5.00pm
Ok, where is my hay?

ten on ten button

5 comments:

Laura lok said...

that last picture really made me smile

AP Mommy said...

I love the horse :) Sounds like a nice day.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Looks like a busy day! Whenever I have to go to the mall, I like to get in and out as quickly as I can ;)

Unknown said...

Shopping on a Saturday...so wonderful! Great pictures!

Dmarie said...

wow, except for the shopping part, I love your day! ;)