Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Texture Tuesday #7...

The Old Cart

Posted this one yesterday in its SOOC form, today I have done a little editing in Photoshop so I can post it for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays. First edited in Lightroom3, then in PS9 added KK luminous texture at 73% softlight blended layer, a boost of contrast, then KK serendipity texture at 100% softlight blended layer. 



This photo is from my archives, added KK bentedges at 100% softlight blended layer, desaturated the image and added a frame to darken the edges.

The challenge for this week was "Vintage" with a texture from Kim Klassen, click on the button below to see other lovely images or come and join us in the fun.


kimklassencafe



19 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos - the detail on the cart is beautiful.

A Box of Chocolates said...

oh i love the vintage car what a great shot i actually like the cart untextured such lovely colours

Val said...

Gorgeous image of the cart Nadege - look at all that wonderful texture on the wheel - just lovely.
Thanks for sharing the recipe too!

Anonymous said...

very nice photos! love the composition on the first one. stopped by from TT

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

great work with textures. i especially love the old cart.

Leah C said...

Wonderful vintage images...love the "old wheels"!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love those images, beauitful use of textures.

Barbara said...

such nice results, i love them!

Leovi said...

Beautiful colors and textures. I like.

Laura lok said...

these are awesome vintage photos good job

Unknown said...

Beautiful and that old car wow:)

i.ikeda said...

Very, very cool! I love old cars. Lovely post processing work too.

Heartaday said...

Love the contrast of textures between the weathered wood and the foliage. I'm a fan of things circular, too.

Tricia said...

Great photos...very vintage :)

Good Company said...

Oh, I especially like the car with the blur, and the hands in the window :)

Anonymous said...

I love wheels--especially old ones:)

Katherines Corner said...

I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I never thought of using it on a black and white shot. It looks great!

Miriam said...

Late visiting for TT! I love these photos they are so beautiful. I like the texture on the B&W, I will give that a try, thanks.